Friday, February 26, 2010

Random Tip

So, it occurred to me today that I should probably post this random tip to people who run on muddy trails or to anyone who is planning for a muddy race coming up.  I've found that the best way to get mud (especially the clay mud that doesn't come out in the washer) out of your clothing and off of your shoes is to go to a do-it-yourself warwash and use the power washer.  It's relatively cheap, and you can avoid destroying your bathroom trying to soak your shoes in the tub. Just a thought.......

1 comment:

  1. That was exactly what I did after the Run Toto Run race. My hoses were frozen and there was no way I was going to wash them in the house. After spending $1.50 I decided I was going to do that more often.

    Good tip.
    Mark

    ReplyDelete