Friday, July 31, 2009

Moving out

So today is the last day I am able to call Lawrence, KS my home. All of my things are safely packed away in a garage, and now all I possess are:

5 pairs of running shoes
8 pairs of running shorts
6 technical t-shirts
1 tent
1 sleeping bag
1 bottle of S! caps
5 water bottles
1 Trail Nerds sweatshirt
other various articles of clothing and food

I will be heading to Colorado on Sunday, and hopefully hitting the trails (14ers and the leadville 100 course) by monday.

I would like to thank all of the Trail Nerds for their friendship, support, and for being such a great team.  Ben and Sophia, I will never be able to thank you enough for helping me this year. I'm really looking forward to see you out there!

Bye for now

2 comments:

  1. Hey Andy,

    Glad to finally have some medium in which to contact you! Sad to hear that you're moving - when did this happen? Congrats on White River, and hope to see you back with us "flat"landers early & often - definitely at Ozark 100! Keep in touch!

    Cheers & God Bless,
    Brad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you forget to list your laptop on the list of belongings?! I am so excited for you Andy and plan on keeping my eye on you! :-) Can't wait to see you at Leadville. You are my inspiration.

    Mud u!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete